My Family

My Family
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ishaan first day at school

Ishaan started going to school on 1st December 2009 :). My sweet little baby is now growing up.
More than Ishaan I was very excited about Ishaan school, I bought him a new school basket, sipper and dabba. Ishaan too enjoyed this shopping and everything was shopped with his choice (somewhat :D )
On 1/12/09, I had college so went and came back till 9:00 am. Till the time I was back Rohan was feeding Ishaan his breakfast (Dudh and Biscuit, currently one of the favourite meal of Ishaan). Then we dressed Ishaan. Ishaan cha Aukshan kela ani to saglanchya paya padala (small Indian rituals to be followed when you are going for a good task and take blessing from elders). We took him to school, he was fine there as we both were around him. First day itself he learnt to play with hopping animals and slide too, that too alone. (I couldn't believe this :) ). After play time it was singing time, Ishaan was bored with this activitiy. Later they gave everybody cream to apply, which the kids enjoyed a lot. After this it was eating time, before which the kids were given sanitizer to apply and they enjoyed this activity.
First day at school Ishaan got Sabudana khichadi and to my surprise he finished it.
After eating the kids gathered together for prayers and National Anthem.
All in all the first day of school was good and Ishaan and I enjoyed a lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment